Sadness but....

vendredi 18 octobre 2013

When I joined a couple of weeks ago I told Basskiller that I had a ton of gear in my safe in my house but it was old. Well I said I was going to start and ordered my peptides from Evolution. I got out my lock box in my safe in my closet. I mean I knew it was old but i did not expect this.



View image: photo



View image: photo (1)



I am very disappointed but then again I knew it was 10 years old (at least) I probably avoided an abscess, right. There are some where the stopper has not degraded but I don't know. Its enough for a light cycle. The HCG was pristine but I just cant use that when its that old, right?



What do you guys think?:thinking2:





via World Class Bodybuilding Forum http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f21/sadness-but-137103/

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor