Boxing match

mercredi 31 juillet 2013

so my coach calls me this morning asking me if I want a match. I say "yes very badly" some of you remember I went through a 10 week camp only to have the guy back out 3 days before the match.



problem is it's on August 17th. That is 10-12 days of hard training then some light roadwork and light pad work for the remainder.



I am not in great shape right now. I know I can go the distance but I reckon that last round I will be huffing and puffing and have no sting left.



any supplements or special exercise to increase my VO2 max. My opponent is 1" shorter 6 years younger and about 3# lighter. He has fought before in front of a paying crowd I have not. I figure nerves will be my biggest opponent. I was confident for my last match because I had a whole camp and was in phenomenal shape. I am a bit loose right now, too much beer and chicken fried steak.



i still took it.





via World Class Bodybuilding Forum http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f190/boxing-match-133979/

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor