I am mistic (Androxal participant)

lundi 29 juillet 2013

Recently participated in a 6 month study for Androxal (12.5 mg ED). Been out of the study for 3 months now. Total test went from under 300 to 856 ng/dl by the 4th month. After 2 months washout went to 420 something and kind of stayed there. I have recently resumed with Clomid at 25 mg M, W, F and feeling good again. Estradiol was very high (78) by the end of the dosing with Androxal so I'm experimenting with Arimistane. I can't tell if its working by feel and I probably won't get blood work for test and estrad for quite some time. I plan to get some Aromasin to see if that creates a noticable difference by feel. Any thoughts or comments are welcome.





via World Class Bodybuilding Forum http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f32/i-am-mistic-androxal-participant-133858/

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor