20th anniversery trip to the Dominican Republic

vendredi 29 novembre 2013

I will miss paradise and every time my beer is almost empty another is brought to me. food food and more food. sun and beach and people from all over the world. We have been planning this trip for a year.



only bad thing we dealt with was the travel itself.



I will post some pics later off my camera, these are off my phone which I did not carry often. The water was really clear. so many beautiful fish right off the beach of our resort. Yesterday morning i was snorkeling and looked into a whole under the reef and saw 5-6 spiny lobsters. tried to catch one but the coral was sharp and i was scared to stick my hand up in a dark hole.



great trip.



the pics are of Macao beach which we took a trip to. there were big waves there as the reef was far offshore. at our resort there were almost no waves.



drinking my coffee in the morning has never been so relaxing



we had a Dominican beach BBQ. love that chicken and fish. I ate and drank so much I look at my belly in the mirror and just smile. all inclusive is the way to go!








via World Class Bodybuilding Forum http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f6/20th-anniversery-trip-to-the-dominican-republic-138628/

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor