Surgery and personal rehab

mercredi 27 novembre 2013

Well, it has been 3 weeks. I do not feel like it's been three weeks. Somedays, it feels longer; some like it was yesterday. I still cannot eat the things I would like, so I have improvised and do as much as possible. I am losing weight and with a little pet project, body fat. My project is just to help me heal as best I can and I know it also aids in fat loss, but ...



So, here I am. I am down to 153. I am not the type of person that handles being this small well. Not the muscular aspect, but the boney part. I don't carry such a small weight well.



I have been doing the PT that was shown to me, shrugs, rhomboids. Still not allowed anything over 10lbs. Keeping me out of the gym? That may be up to 6 months. I'll go crazy. I will abide by it if it means healing 100%...I am not a fool.



For now, I am trying to maintain as much of me as possible. I have hardly any fat left on my body. For a non-compete female? I am terribly small. I do not like to be under 15% at anytime unless I need single digits for a competition. Which I was going to do in 2014. Sadly? I'm not going to now because I just want an entire year where I am healthy. Please!!!



Here's my scrawny ass!!



::PaleoChick




Attached Images





File Type: jpg IMG_20131127_122255.jpg (30.5 KB)







via World Class Bodybuilding Forum http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f511/surgery-and-personal-rehab-138564/

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor