Chiropractor?

lundi 30 décembre 2013

I have been told I have a disk problem in my neck by a consultant at a musculoskeletal clinic, This causes me to get tingle sensations in both shoulders/arms/hands when I'm doing anything semi strenuous.I also have an achy feeling in the back of my neck/head a lot of the time



So this has kept me away from training from a while, now I have some minor back pain and feel like I have been punched straight between my shoulder blades. I need to get back to training for my mental state and overall health, but I can't decide on whether to see a chiropractor or just go for physio?



I have to admit I'm a little uneasy with the thought of anybody manipulating my neck.



Any advice is welcome




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor