Fukk...gonna have to get rid of my dogs.

mardi 31 décembre 2013

GF just called me and said they busted thru the fence into the neighbor's backyard, then they busted thru his back fence into the backyard of another neighbor, and then decimated all their chickens. I'm fukking tired of this shit.



I don't know the neighbors that live behind us, so i'm not sure how this is all going to go down with them. All these damn dogs do is tear down the fencing, dig holes to the other sides, and rip everything apart. They've never killed anything before and are nice as hell around people, but not sure I want to take a chance on something worse happening.



Technically, I guess we are still in 2013, what a fukking great way to end the Gdamn year....major vent-fest, sorry!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor