amazing how people lack the simplest common sense....

samedi 25 janvier 2014

some bad week in training this week... not my training but my clients..... keep in mind these are guys who I've been training for years.

client #1 gives himself an uppercut on his chin then chips his tooth doing standing military press...

client #2 chips his tooth doing cable upright row...

client #2 hits his nuts doing shrugs...

client #3 hits his forehead doing db preacher curl...

client #4(he's my brother) when i tell him to raise ''pinky up'' on lateral raise, instead of raising the pinky side of dumbells, he extends his pinkies up like rocker doing a headbanging....



I mean seriously... do i have to actually tell you ''dont hit your head with dumbell''?

I will grab that dumbell and hit your head with it instead...



rant over.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor