Another falling knife

samedi 25 janvier 2014

well, hell...................



I am trying this year to clean up all of my silly mistakes



1. early and overleveraged is one of them



today, I entered two positions in the first hour and put in stops and went to work.........................i'd been looking at buying them for awhile and thought okay good price, yet, I didn't take it seriously enough, I knew today could be a bad day and get worse as day wore on, which means if you buy you buy the last half hour



got home at 1pm, and hmmmmmmmmm, losing a bit but nothing bad at all, so added to positions...............expecting the market to bounce up in the last two hours, nope, down the whole time



added positions were down a bit, original about half of my allowed, the market is pretty bad, just zero buyers, thus they have to lower prices, although I probably was safe, I was again, overleveraged on the positions at the wrong time



so, sold before the close for a loss, shouldn't have even have been in, shame on me



for the week, I figured Monday / Tuesday this time, would be a high and Friday a low, I should have been more disciplined and traded better but did okay



first falling knife, huge winner

six small losing day trades




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor