Here we go again

samedi 25 janvier 2014

Time to drop a little weight before a surgery. My goal is 20 lbs and its basicly going to have to be light cardio and diet only because of my heart condition.



I can't afford to diet like I want, so I will just have to eat as clean as I can, and work my cardio up a little at a time. so this will be pretty repetitive log for a while.

I was supposed to wait until monday to get the clearance of my Dr, but I went ahead and did 30 min on the treadmill I started off slow, and worked my way up to 2.2 mph ( still slow I know ) but I did 1.05 miles in exactly 30 min

I watched my bpm and it was 118-120. I felt fine through the whole thing, and that got me excited. I can't wait to do more !!

I might do another 1/2 hour before bed, then start tomorrow morning and do that 3 times a day. for a while, then bump up the speed a little at a time while keeping my bpm at around 120 as much as I can



I forgot to mention. I am 5'8 and 240 lbs. I want to be down to 220 for now, then possibly 200 after. then if I get the green light, build up to 220 again




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor