Rich people

mercredi 25 février 2015

Let me ax you guys some thing. The other day I went downtown cause they was doing one of them blood drive dohickys and was giving away Reds baseball caps if you let them bleed you out. Plus they let you eat all the cookies you want so thats like a double win or something.



So I;m walking around afterwords and go in to some of the stores they got there in the hippie and rich folks section. You would'nt believe some of the prices they charge for stuff. Like they had cutting boards for 50 dollers. I;m like, what? $50? Dude, I got plenty of maple and cherry at home. I;ll get you all the cutting boards you want for $50.



Thats not the only stuff either. They had clothes made outof old feed sacks for like a hunderd dollers too. Dude, for $100 you can get your self a whole bunch of regular clothes. They had blue jeans too for $120, just for one pair.



Then theyr'e like, here, we got chocolate covered bacon for only $30 for 6 pieces. First, For $30 I can get 5 or 6 pounds of bacon easy and some chocolate chips and make a whole bunch of chocolate covered bacon. Probly have money left over for some dr. Pepper. Second, why does any body want their bacon covered in chocolate?



Okay, so why are rich people so stupid with their money? Thats the question.





Rich people

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor