Any Chemical-Friendly Doctors in the L.A. Area?

mercredi 30 octobre 2013

I've always had regular blood tests and never any serious problems. Excellent health in general. Recently had a health scare after taking Nolvadex I bought online. (My doc had previously refused to write a scrip for it.) Don't really wanna talk to him about it 'cause he'll just say, "I told you so." Made me think how nice it would be to have a doc who is familiar with the chems bodybuilders use. I live in L.A., so local would be nice, but if necessary I'd travel anywhere in Southern California. Any recommendations? Thanks. Might be best to PM your answer so we don't get any good docs in trouble.





via World Class Bodybuilding Forum http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f21/any-chemical-friendly-doctors-in-the-l-area-137521/

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor