increase fitness and keep body

jeudi 31 octobre 2013

Okay guys



I am wanting to increase my fitness and stamina WITHOUT losing any shape or form of weight.



I know the key is to increase my calories. Eat more.



But have any of you guys been able to maintain a muscular body whilst increasing your stamina/ running?



I am approx 218 stones at just under 5ft10. Stocky/ built physique. Which I know isn't an ideal runners physique. I dont want to loose this phsique.



My eventual goal is to be able to run 5miles. If someone can shed some light where to start from etc, that would be great :)



Any tips/ info would b greatly appreciated.





via World Class Bodybuilding Forum http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f349/increase-fitness-and-keep-body-137542/

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor