first professional massage, maybe slight NSFW content, no images

mardi 14 octobre 2014

So I got my first professional massage ever recently. It was at some place that wielded limited English and cot $63 for 60 minutes. It was full backside of the body, nothing front aside from front of arms while semi-draped on the side of the table. The table was heated, which was freaking awesome.



I fear I have a new addiction to battle now.



Also, for 12-24 hours afterwards, I was slight sore in the muscles on all areas that received more than cursory attention.



No happy ending, but I was 25%-35% happy at one point. Underwear was slid down such that easily half my luscious ass would have been visible to the massage person. I didn't even see her face until it was all over because she entered the dark room from a bright sunlit room so all I really saw was a silhouette. She said "ready?" I said "absolutely", and the neck was the first area.



Now I want to know why I waited so long in life to get one.



Tipping: I think I tipped $17, so I paid $80 for the $63 one-hour service. Did I do that part right?





first professional massage, maybe slight NSFW content, no images

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor