Is anyone here willing to defend #Gamergate?

mercredi 15 octobre 2014

So... I saw a tweet from someone talking about gamergate and that lead me to the following post.



http://ift.tt/1sSiwtH



Since then I've read a few other articles on it, mostly from Gawker (or one of it's sister sites). All of which, admittedly, have come from the same viewpoint (extremely negative). None of the articles I read really linked to anything from the other side. Is there anyone here who can explain the other side to me? Or direct me to an article that articulates the position in favor of gamergate? I'm just trying to understand why someone would align themselves with this at all. And since I'm definitely an outsider to gaming culture, maybe I'm missing something completely obvious. Thoughts?





Is anyone here willing to defend #Gamergate?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor