Help Rulebreaker make last-minute wedding decisions

mardi 14 octobre 2014

I have a bunch of dumb things to finalize and need people to tell me what to do.



First issue: we kind of hedged on the wedding party, we emailed like 26 people including our siblings and siblings in law and told them we weren't really having a wedding party but they could wear fall colors and be in the pictures, and asked them if they wanted to participate. Most of them responded sure. One responded no, I'm too pregnant. A handful did not respond at all.



Questions:



1) We're not including these people in the processional, or having a rehearsal. All information will need to be conveyed by email. Where should they be during the chuppah ceremony?

2) Should I put their names in the program? And if so, what do I even call them? Is it going to piss off other close-ish friends who weren't included? I was thinking we were being all inclusive by not drawing tighter lines, but now I realize I'm just an idiot and now a larger group of people will be mad that they didn't make the top 20 or whatever.

3) Do we have to buy them presents? And if so OMG WHAT can we buy?





Help Rulebreaker make last-minute wedding decisions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor