Resume Critique

mardi 14 octobre 2014

Hi Everyone



I am applying to full time entry level actuarial positions and I need help on my resume. I have been applying for a few months now and I am a bit discouraged since I have not been getting any calls for interviews.



Here is a link to my resume: http://ift.tt/1r7C7R9 For some reason i wasnt able to attach the file here on the forum :)



For background, I have a bachelors in applied mathematics major in Actuarial Science from a university in Manila. I am a US citizen. I have about a year of experience as an actuarial analyst at Towers Watson in Manila and I have 1 actuarial internship. I have a preliminary pass for Exam P which i took last Sept 26 and I am set to take Exam FM this December.



Thank you so much. I would really appreciate your help and constructive criticisms :)





Resume Critique

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor