Do you remember your first post?

dimanche 29 septembre 2013

Well, hell, I actually read directions sometimes, and so I followed the rules, observe for 4-6 months, join up, etc.



So, there's this dude posting, AUSTRIAN OAK, the young man was going off his rocker, and since i'm a Success Coach, I was like wtf, this dude might hurt himself.............so I joined, quick picked a name, (little regrets there, who knew it would last, perhaps an internet lifetime), and posted some advice, long story short, he was young kid from Brazil, and even though he came across as a total blowhard, dude was actually for real, I ended up talking to him off and on for over 3 years, and enjoyed every minute



FWIW, believe it or not, I've talked on the phone to maybe upwards of 100 folks over the years helping them with issues...........



Since I also taught leadership training for well over a decade, I pegged Basskiller as a great one early on, and decided I'd follow him above all others, and have....................very glad I did, loved every minute of it, for the most part, lol...........................



SO YOU LURKERS, JOIN UP



FORGET THE REST, GO WITH THE BEST, BASSKILLERS WORLD CLASS BODYBUILDING





via World Class Bodybuilding Forum http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f6/do-you-remember-your-first-post-136336/

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor