Legs are my weak point

vendredi 27 septembre 2013

Sup everybody, my legs have always been my weak point my entire life, I can never put size on my legs even if my life depended on it. Even when I was overweight my legs never got big. My upper body puts size on without me even trying so my legs look like they fall behind. I tried all kinds of routines but cant quite find one that works. It also doesn't help that I'm an operator in a plant and sit on my ass for 12 hours 4 days out of the week. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week, any kind of leg routine yall kind folks can recommend. As of right now I do legs twice a week which includes squat, deadlift, raises and curls.



thanks





via World Class Bodybuilding Forum http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f209/legs-are-my-weak-point-136278/

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor