Aromasin

jeudi 17 octobre 2013

Going to be placing an order for aromasin for the 50% off deal. Both myself and some friends are becoming increasingly dissatisfied with the quality of a competitors product.



I chose to go with blue sky as I require that I know what solution it is suspended in and they were very quick to answer my question as well as I would like to support a board sponsor.



Will likely be doing estrogen tests in a few weeks to see how it is working and will be posting results. I know approximately the level estrogen should be at given other circumstances and Aromasin from the pharmacy so it will be somewhat comparable but of course there are always other variables. Really hoping the quality is as good as I expect. If so I will gladly spread the word





via World Class Bodybuilding Forum http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f581/aromasin-137029/

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor