RFRA laws... discuss

mardi 31 mars 2015

Figured this deserved it's own thread.





3 horrible things happening here. And they oppose each other (which imo shows that both sides really are for a more intrusive Gov't):



1) I am opposed to any law rule based on religion. So this law sucks

2) However this RFRA things seems to be sidestepping what is already a horrible law. The one that says I am not the king of my castle and can not do what I want with my property.

3) Then to add a 3rd wrong, State / cities are starting to put sanctions against other States. WTF? Not your job as a politician to make moral judgments for who you will do business with.



Discuss ... This is a Libertarians Nightmare.





RFRA laws... discuss

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor