Personal budget and financial journal

dimanche 29 mars 2015

In planning on posting my thoughts as I work my way to pay off debt and into financial independence. I invite anyone else to share their stuff on budgets and the challenge of hitting a financial goal



I completed Dave Ramsey's new online budget. I like it better than learnvest.com. it accumulate accounts month over month which saves me the work of calculating all dat sheet. I'm surprised how much I spent over budget this month. $1000! Not the amount but how it added up without me noticing. My monthly plan is to throw $1400 bucks a month at the evil student loans, 20k. I could have done that this month but I spent it. Oops!



A new month starts soon. I think the missing peice to my ability to live under my means is accountability. Im not connected to a community of like minded people sharing my wins and losses. Staying in a budget is challenging especially when I started making more money. It's a behavioral challenge not numbers



Does anybody else have a hard time living within a budget?



My coworker is married and his wife agreed to stop eating out to save money. They planned to keep the savings but she spent it on shopping. Now, even his kid caught on and tells him, "Marty don't eat out today so I can buy some toys"





Personal budget and financial journal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor