Please help me decide

mardi 31 mars 2015

I've been working in P&C Pricing for about 3 years and have an offer for P&C Reserving in the company that I'm currently working for. It's going to be a lateral move, so there will be no changes in salary or benefits.



Rate reviews were starting to get a bit stale so this new position should help with changing things up a bit. Also, a re-org (within the next 3 to 4 years) will likely impact my current department more than the other. The new position sounds like there will be more interaction with the higher ups than I have currently, which is always good if you're looking to move up.



I will however be letting go of a great group of people that I am currently working with. The AVP has helped me through a difficult situation about 1.5 years ago so there's that too. Would it be ungrateful if I left at this point?





Please help me decide

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor