Career change resume advice

lundi 30 mars 2015

Hello everyone,



I'm trying to start an actuarial career after staying at home with my kids for the last bunch of years. I'm currently studying for the FM exam and hope to take it this summer. I've read many times on this forum that the best way to get an entry level job is passing tests and excel skills, so that's what I'm focused on at present.



I'm assuming that given my non-traditional background that 2-3 tests are probably necessary to get looked at, but please let me know what you all think that what I can do to make myself look as attractive as possible to an employer.



Any thoughts you have on my resume and breaking into the field would be greatly appreciated. :-P




Attached Images





File Type: pdf resume (AO).pdf (88.2 KB)







Career change resume advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor