Setting up for mortgage rate

lundi 30 mars 2015

Potentially applying for a mortgage in the next couple months. I'm not worried about being qualified, more the rate I'll receive. We have enough for roughly a 15% down payment and for reasons we're not going to wait for the 20%. Only debt is a student loan and one car loan which is the real issue. SO has no debt :tup:



I have a car loan that I thought was paid off this month but it turns out I was a year off :shrug:. It's only 2k, should I pay it off now? Will that make any difference in the rate I'm quoted?



Should also point out that it's not unfathomable that we would get to the 20% down if we either find a house below what I'm expecting or if it takes longer.



tl;dr Should I take 2k out of my down payment to pay off a car loan early?





Setting up for mortgage rate

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor