Help! Trying to break into the career!

lundi 30 mars 2015

Hey guys,



I am trying to get a resume ready in order to break into the actuarial field and was wondering if I could ask you guys for advice. I haven't wrote a resume in a while and have a bunch of questions in my head.



1. Is there too much white space on the resume?

2. Is the cover letter too short?

In my quest for brevity I'm afraid I might have cut things too short.



Also, I am wondering as a hiring manager if you throw this resume out. Heading into the summer I imagine that there are more than enough interns to fill slots available. Also, not having a math related degree or a job in the insurance field puts me at a disadvantage. Reading other resumes here, I feel really lacking in a lot of aspects. Are there any suggestions as to how I can get a leg up on the competition? Thank you so much in advance.:toast:




Attached Images









File Type: pdf Pine Cone Resume.pdf (197.1 KB)
File Type: pdf Pine Cone CL.pdf (180.0 KB)







Help! Trying to break into the career!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor