Real Estate - Buy.. Wait.. Other?

dimanche 29 mars 2015

I was wondering how you guys would approach the following situation. I live in an expensive city and in all likelihood will be here for exactly 2 more years (I plan to retire (at least from actuarial) in Prague at that point). I can't help but feel I'm paying rent to neckbeards over the next 2 years when I should be paying myself. I'm sitting on cash right now and I don't feel now is the right time to dump into stocks. A couple facts:



1) I'm single and do not mind renting/living with others.

2) I can put 20% down today in expensive city or I can put up to 80% down in 2 years when I move to Prague.



The end game is to live off 10K USD per year with most of that 10K coming from existing cash, investment income, rent, etc.



Appreciate any help.





Real Estate - Buy.. Wait.. Other?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor