Tablet for my Father in Law

dimanche 29 mars 2015

He's REALLY bad with computers... like, pitiful. But, he wants to get online and see what this whole internet thing is. (I think he wants to get on facebook more... ever since he heard that I can chat on facebook he's been pushing about this getting online thing) He also likes to play games (slots) and he might possibly watch movies with it.



I think a tablet might be easier to navigate and figure out for him. Plus, getting to games and stuff would be way easier for him vs. having to open up a web browser and go to a webpage, right?



So, any suggestions? Reasonably cheap would be nice too... also, should we consider a keyboard? (Do they have "attachable" keyboards for any tablet?) I mean, I don't think I've actually ever seen him type anything, but I'm wondering what would be easiest for him if he wants to try to chat/post on facebook?





Tablet for my Father in Law

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor