UIUC vs. UCSB vs. UCSD

vendredi 27 mars 2015

Hello everyone!



I'm currently a high school senior trying to decide which undergrad program I should attend. I'm majoring in actuarial science for both UIUC and UCSB, but joint math and econ for UCSD. Right now I'm heavily leaning toward UIUC but I was wondering if anyone had anything to say about UCSB or UCSD.



I'm a Californian so the UC's would be cheaper but I feel like UIUC would have a better act sci program since it has been a Center for Actuarial Excellence longer than UCSB has been.



For UIUC, I am in an honors program so that might help me out a tiny bit in the long run. But then the weather . . .



Does anyone have any feedback they would like to share?



Thanks!





UIUC vs. UCSB vs. UCSD

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor