Can you get hired w/ no extracurricular activities in college?

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Can you get hired with no extracurricular activities in college?



I did not have any extracurricular activities in college, so I can never answer the interviewers' questions about them when asked in an interview. I lived at home and attended what is known as a "commuter campus" where the majority of the students commuted to school. I did this because I come from a lower-class background and could not afford things like living on campus in a dorm.



The only jobs I have had since graduating from college are jobs that do not require a college degree. For example, my current boss only graduated from high school, so she did not ask about extracurricular activities in college (you can imagine some of the possible recriminations: "How can you ask him about extracurricular activities in college when you didn't attend college?").





Can you get hired w/ no extracurricular activities in college?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor