Non-actuarial Internship

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

So I have a phone interview coming up soon with a large insurance company for an underwriting internship. I definitely know that I want to go into the actuarial field, but I thought I would apply for some non-actuarial internships in addition to actuarial ones because they seem like they would be easier to get. I just want some insurance experience. I've passed two exams, so it obviously looks like I want to be an actuary. How should I handle it if they ask me about my career aspirations? Should I just say that I'm trying to keep my options open and that underwriting could be a possibility for me? Or should I just be honest and tell them I want to go into actuarial work?





Non-actuarial Internship

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor