TomHaverford Does Stuff

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

My fitness goals are bound to change over the course of the next few years, but I figured I'd start a thread to log some progress and get some (most likely) much needed advice along the way.



Right now I'm mostly trying to gain weight to get up to 185 lbs with a secondary minor goal of joining the 800 lb club. Small potatoes for most people on these boards, but I should probably start with something reasonable. I weigh about 170 right now (up from 166.6 on 1/9/15) and I'm eating about 3000 calories a day, 150g of protein. I'm also 6'2".



I haven't done any 1RM yet, but my lifts right now are:



Squats: 5x5 @ 225 (ass-to-grass)

Deadlift: 1x5 @ 245

Bench: 5x5 @ 180



I've been doing a variation of the Stronglifts program (Ice Cream Fitness) and that's been going well so far, I'm about three weeks in. Squats three times a week kicks ass. Feel free to add ridicule/tips, otherwise I'm just gonna log this shit.





TomHaverford Does Stuff

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor