Which are the best insurance companies to work for in the Southeast?

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

I would like to stay in the southeast following graduation if possible and I was wondering if anyone had opinions on which are the best companies in the Southeast to work for as an EL. Most insurance companies aren't headquartered here but there are a couple with offices in the south that employ actuaries.



For example I saw that AIG Property and Casualty has an office in Atlanta and New York Life has an office in Tampa.



Note: I am most biased towards Atlanta, followed by Tampa FL, Other FL, and then probably Nashville TN.



I also like Denver CO and wouldn't hate it if I lived in Dallas or Austin TX either so feel free to post any ideas about those cities too.





Which are the best insurance companies to work for in the Southeast?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor