Did Sam Smith "Stay with me" plagiarize of Tom Petty?

samedi 31 janvier 2015

Sam Smith's "Stay with Me"



Vs



Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down"?



Take a listen



http://ift.tt/15MOTSE





In other words, if "Stay with Me" were an EOM exercise, would this be a disciplinary action that he copied off Tom Petty?



Or moreover, is Tom Petty saying

"I won't back down, no I won't back down

In a world where Sam Smith gets the dough for copying off "I won't back down"

I'll just stand my ground....in a court of law



Vs "Stay with me....your honor...stayyy with me

Cuz I'm making money from a song I didn't intend to copy off anyone else you see

So your honor....stay with me...give me a stay





Did Sam Smith "Stay with me" plagiarize of Tom Petty?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor