Calling out AO Fitness Gurus

mercredi 31 décembre 2014

to design a workout & diet plan for me.



Current physique:

Age: 28

Weight: 172 pounds

Height: 5'9"

Body fat: 22%



Goals:

In two months,

1) reach 12% body fat

2) gain as much strength as I could

3) that's it



Experience:

3 months. So I had 6 sessions with this professional trainer but I don't wanna pay him anymore. He had my do squats, bench, deadlifts, burpees, rope slams, T-bar row, lat pulldown, tricep pushdown, hammer curls, step ups, leg extension, different kinds of abs exercises etc. 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps, very heavy weight.



Basically, I didn't mention small/misc exercises here. So you may have got the basic idea that he was focusing on strength gaining exercises together with losing fat.



Questions

1) What type of exercises should I do for the next 2 months?

2) How many days per week should I work out?

3) What kind of diet plan should I adopt?

4) Any other thoughts? (this point is important)



I know its almost year-end but I wanna start from today and don't wanna be one of those people who start doing things as new year resolutions. Thanks a bunch in advance!





Calling out AO Fitness Gurus

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor