Help with Gym Comparisons

lundi 29 décembre 2014

I'm considering switching gyms from one near where I live to another that is close to where I work.



My current gym is a boxing gym which are basically classes. It doesn't provide any sort of shower or other services besides from the boxing, but I think the training is quite good. However, I'd like to include weight training in my exercise routine and it doesn't provide this. This gym is $75/month.



The gym I'm considering joining is close to work. The gym has lots of free weight equipment including a squat rack, lockers, showers, and other foo-foo health stuff like oxygen bars and hydrotherapy. It has some classes, such as a bootcamp, that could help me get the cardio-work that I want (although I'd have to wake up almost 2 hours earlier than I usually do to make it to the class). This gym is $100 per month, with a $150 initial fee.



What I'd really like is to keep my current boxing gym and just have access to a squat rack somewhere, but I'm not finding any cheap gyms that won't be hitting me up for any less than $50 which I don't think is worth it. I could be willing to change to the new one but I'm still not sure if it's worth the extra cash in terms of what I might lose in cardio and boxing training.



Advice? Thoughts?





Help with Gym Comparisons

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor