Tight back

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

I've had a tight back for the last number of years. I'm young-ish and not over-weight. It's nothing serious, and my back has never stopped me from working out or playing sports. But I do feel that it's tight more often than I should be(for example, when lying down to do a bench press).



Does anyone have any suggestions on stretches or exercises to get rid of this ache?



A couple that I've read about (and I think they will help, to he honest) are

- hip flexor stretch (back knee on ground, front foot on ground, lean forward)

- Hamstring (typical touch your toes stretch)

- More hammy stretching (lie on your back, get somoene to stretch one leg straight up and towards your head).

- Lie on stomach and arch your back.





Tight back

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor