How to get productive in life?

lundi 29 décembre 2014

I've realized I waste a great amount of time doing useless stuff, like watching TV shows, movies, Facebook, Youtube, surfing internet etc. I could spend that time reading books, doing programming courses, exercise and so on and so forth. I've realized I procrastinate a lot.



I still do a good job maintaining a work/life balance though. Means I do a good job at work and give enough time to family, but still have plenty of time left that I could utilize for much more productive stuff.



My question is, does any of you feel the same way sometimes and think that you can get more disciplined and organized in life, stop procrastinating and spend your time doing more productive stuff? If so, how do you think one can overcome this?





How to get productive in life?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor