Ksquared2012's Failing Candidate Analysis

vendredi 26 décembre 2014



Quote:








Originally Posted by Darth Mahler (Post 6964964)

I'm sure many of you as I did went through and calculated what your range of scores was for each question and also your overall range of possible scores. After comparing my paper and another candidate's paper, I was able narrow down both of our scores somewhat. I think with 10-20 papers, this could be improved upon significantly.



It's way past the optimal window for doing this, but if I can get enough responses, we could really home in on what the mean is for many of these questions and instead of 1.375-1.875 for a given question, your score range may be narrowed down to 1.375-1.5, and in some cases, your exact score may be apparent.



If you wish to participate, fill out a copy of the attached excel workbook and email it to exam5_ca@outlook.com. If you do not have excel, you scan your Candidate's Analysis page and email it. Everyone who sends in their scores will get a response from me each week if new papers come in. Only participants will benefit in order to encourage more people to share their results. Might be mildly useful in prepping for the fall to know that you got 2 points on a question rather than 1.5-2 points. Also, tell your friends/coworkers who are not on the outpost.




I would like to do a similar analysis this sitting. Please email me at kasquared2012@gmail.com with an attachment or your score report or send me your ranges to me in an AO PM



I wish you all the best in your endeavors to achieve an FCAS designation.



This service is available for all CAS exams that you may have a score report for.





Ksquared2012's Failing Candidate Analysis

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor