US Commercial Pricing - Introduction

samedi 27 décembre 2014

Hi All



I am looking for recommended reading to get an understanding of technical pricing for commercial insurance in the US.



Background: I am a European actuary with a reasonable amount of commercial pricing experience. However I have no experience of technical pricing in the US. For various reasons this is something I'd like to fix! In particular I'd like to understand how technical pricing interacts filed rates, the use of ISO rates, more about what options are available for filed rates etc.



Probably very n00b questions. So does anyone have any recommendations for some good papers I could go through as a starting point? I realise that they're not going to cover everything but just to give me the foundation.



Thanks!



1234





US Commercial Pricing - Introduction

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor