ADAPT, 20 questions exams strategy?

lundi 29 septembre 2014

A question for ADAPT users. I only talk about the multiple choice part, so I exclude the written answer questions part, but you can comment on it.





Personally, I am at C). I like to pause to make sure I understand the question and I build an appropriate solution in my head. It removes the time constraint. For example, today I scored 80% on a 3.9 difficulty exam. I moved from EL 3 to 3.96.

Pro : Good for the moral.

Contra :It overestimates my real level since I am not fast enough.

Still, I consider it normal not to complete an exam like a real one at this time 'cause you are not "suppose" to be ready 1 month before (in my opinion).



Gradually, I will move to B) and add WA questions. 1-2 weeks before the exam, I plan on answering questions without notes and in time.



P.S 1 : I am not sure how to create a poll, sorry if it fails.

P.S 2 : I am french canadian, sorry if any sentence sound weird.





ADAPT, 20 questions exams strategy?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor