Appropriate EL Wage request Advice

mardi 30 septembre 2014

Hello,



I have an interview scheduled for later this week with a company for an entry level full-time position. The recruiting manager asked me to fill out the online application as I got the interview through having connections at the company. I have no idea what would be appropriate put down for my "Wage Request". The official title of the job is:



"Information and Actuarial Support Analyst"



and the job description includes



-evaluating report request forms for clients

-create reports and prepare data

-Analyze reports and report findings and recommendations

-Support actuarial team... and develop skills to assist with more advance project work



So basically "Very entry-level, we want to train you and give you experience".



How much do I ask for? I have passed P/1 and will be sitting for FM soon. I have not had any internship experience.



Thanks for the help.





Appropriate EL Wage request Advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor