Intern Offers: Should I tell companies if their salary offer is low?

samedi 27 septembre 2014

Hello AO,



I'm in the midst of my actuarial internship search and have already gotten a few offers (with deadlines still about a month away). The question I'm wondering is, let's say I have two offers that are from companies that I like similar amounts (ie the culture and employees seemed cool, interesting work, good location etc.) but one is offering a few dollars more an hour. If you were in charge of the intern program at the location offering less money, would you want to know if your offered wage was an obstacle to me choosing your company, and do you think you might be willing to up the offered wage to keep your offer competitive?



My gut feeling is that for internships I shouldn't really try to engage in negotiation, and I should just add that to the list of differentiating factors, but I am curious to hear opinions from you guys.





Intern Offers: Should I tell companies if their salary offer is low?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor