Receding Hairline

mardi 30 septembre 2014

My hairline is starting to recede. (I'm 43). Or maybe it's more accurate to say I'm noticing it now, perhaps it started years ago, I dunno.



My wife thinks it's because I trim my hair myself (with clippers) between haircuts. I do this to keep things nice and clean cut so I don't have to go to the barber every two weeks. I have no idea why she thinks there's a connection between who cuts the hair and the receding but she says because I'm not a professional stylist I essentially am 'doing it wrong' and therefore I'm losing hair. I tend not to believe her but if anyone has any evidence supporting her I'm willing to change my mind.



More importantly, any tips on how to get it to stop receding? I'm not even gray yet so I'd hate to lose it while it otherwise still looks good.



I feel a midlife crisis coming on...





Receding Hairline

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor