Just starting FAP Modules

mardi 30 septembre 2014

Think I just wasted a bunch of money. Bought the companion material and stuff from actex and solution manuals.



It seems like most people here didn't even read the textbooks. I havent went thru the entire form but is that the general consensus? Do the online readings, do the EOM and pass and continue on to the next? Should I even bother opening up a text book?



And I noticed you cant talk about an IA but you can for the final assessment which seems beyond weird to me right now. We have 30 days to pass the IA and we cant talk to anybody about it? In reality does that happen if your working for a firm?



Then for the final assessment, you can talk to anybody about anything. Seems a little unfair to a non-actuary(I've been in research for the last 7 years and am just going back). I have nobody to chat with regarding the final assessment as I'm writing it.



Or in general do people in firms tend to just do them on their own cause their relatively easy anyways and dont really need to ask any questions?



Thanks guys.





Just starting FAP Modules

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor