How to justify failing exams in an interview?

lundi 29 septembre 2014

I failed P for 2nd time today. I failed the first time in July because I was overtly ambitious and didn't allow myself enough time to practice. This time, I didn't get to study much for the last 2 weeks because my grandmother was dying. She actually passed away few days ago so I've been busy helping my mother with the funeral arrangements. I know the smart thing would've been calling SOA to try to get an refund or something but I have a phone interview with a major P&C company this Wednesday and I thought having 3 exam passed would make my resume look better (I thought I had a good chance of passing.) In any case, I put I was sitting for P in Sept on my resume so they would for sure ask me about it during the interview. Should I just tell them about my family situation and hope they understand? What is the best way to ameliorate this situation?



Thanks





How to justify failing exams in an interview?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor