Stolen Bike

lundi 29 septembre 2014

We keep our bikes in our hallway, and honestly, should have been locking them there since its a shared space, but my roommates have lived here 5 years without an incident.



Our downstairs neighbors were having a party on Saturday night, and on Sunday, my bike was gone. It was there around 2am when I got home. There were also 6 or 7 people outside the front door of the building smoking and holding the door open. I curious if it was a party guest or some random who saw an opportunity to get inside the building.



On the bright side, I don't have to worry about my bike getting stolen anymore. Which is good; one less thing to worry about.



I have a renter's insurance policy. The bike itself was about $400, and it also had about $100 in accessories on it. My deductible is $250. Does it make sense to file a claim? Will my renewal rate go up for the policy if I do?





Stolen Bike

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor