How much can I "update" resume between call back from interview and actual interview?

lundi 29 septembre 2014

I applied to a few companies for a summer 2015 internship through my university and got called back for 3 interviews. Over this past summer, I had a semi-low key "internship" at a family friend's appraisal company where I did a lot of spreadsheets and data entry.



Because it was a very relaxed job that I hardly even considered a job (crazy flexible hours, show up in sweatpants and a tank top, etc.), I didn't even think of including it on my resume. Fast forward to today and I realize I probably should have included it because it can be viewed as at least a little relevant to entry-level work.



Would it do more harm than good to update my resume at this point with this information and bring copies to the interviews? I want employers to know I'm familiar and efficient in data entry, Excel, etc., but feel that they may get suspicious as to why I didn't include it in the first place. Thoughts?





How much can I "update" resume between call back from interview and actual interview?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor