Don't want to hold my nephew

vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Here is the deal. My brother and his wife had a baby in early December. I met my newest nephew yesterday and his wife hands him to me and I promptly handed him to my mom. And I get all these weird looks and people are like, don't you want to hold him? No, I do, but I wanted to give him time with grandma first. (Complete lie) Went to wash dishes to avoid holding him.



Is it weird that I don't want to hold a newborn? What if he poops or spits-up on me? You want me to change diapers? No thanks.



More seriously, what if I drop him? He could die, or have serious complications resulting from the fall. Holding babies just makes me uncomfortable, but people don't seem to think that's normal and they try to push me to hold their children. TONS of people want to hold your kids, why are you pushing them on the one person who is literally thinking that your child will die while he's holding it?





Don't want to hold my nephew

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor