Alternatives to Quicken

jeudi 16 avril 2015

I've got Quicken 2012.



One of the nice features of it is that it downloads transactions from all of my accounts (checking, savings, credit cards, 401k) & I can easily see all of the balances.



The other nice feature is the calendar where I can see future expenses/income & make sure I've got enough in the bank to cover it all.



Here's the problem: Quicken 2012 is discontinuing the download service & wants me to upgrade to the 2015 version in order continue that feature.



It's $40 for the "Starter" version which "Does NOT transfer existing data from other Quicken versions" which is pretty stupid.



It's $65 for the "Deluxe" version which does.



So, my question to you is, is there something out there that will suit my needs for a better price?





Alternatives to Quicken

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor